To see more Mandarin/Cantonese vacancies please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf AND pfteamchina
Your New Job Title: Mandarin / Cantonese Chinese speaking Finance Manager
Your New Salary: £38-40k depending on experience
Job status: Permanent
Location: East London
- To supervise the finance and accounting function in client's property investment company, ensure the accurate and efficient preparation and management of finance related matters between all relevant parties, both internally and externally.
- To support Europe office for projects and ad hoc tasks.
- To be overall responsible for Finance & Accounting operation, reporting and analysis; cashflow; taxation; budgetary and expenses control; strategy support and operation controls in the investment property business operation and projects in company Group
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
1. Management and Supervision
- Supervise Finance & Accounting team in client's property investment company, achieve the objectives, vision and mission for Finance Function; provide support to subordinates and resolution of issues
- Assist & support Europe Finance Head and HQ Property Function for business strategy planning, control the business risk and opportunity
- Comply with applicable approved accounting standards and corporate policies and procedures in relation to Finance & Accounts
- Work and communicate with different parties including asset and property management, both internal and external to achieve company objectives and targets
- Ensure accounting records are prepared in accordance with the Local Accounting Standard Board/Companies Act.
- Understand and inform Local team and Headquarter of any changes in accounting, taxation, secretarial and industrial practices in Local
- Interact with Head Quarter to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations.
- Be the key person in the budgetary processes with a commercial mentality
3. Financial Reporting
- Lead the month end and year end closing and preparation of statutory and Management reports to related parties, both Internal & External
- Assist and support the analysis to identify opportunity and profitability
- Manage cash flow forecasting, cash management and other finance-related issues
- Assist and support any bank accounts issue, banking facilities or exposure
- Review VAT, CIS returns and other government statistical returns as required
- Responsible for the effective safeguard of company assets
- Ensure that taxation regulations are adequately complied with
- Oversee and coordinate the annual audit processes and tax compliance
- Support and drive improvements in efficiencies and on any process improvements identified where necessary
- Other Ad Hoc duties and projects as assigned by the company and the Group
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
Education & Experience: -
- A qualified accountant with a University degree in Accountancy or related disciplines
- Working experience in Accounting with solid management experience
- Preferably previous experience in property management
Requirements & Skills: -
- Fluent English and Chinese (Mandarin OR Cantonese)
- Able to lead, coach and develop a local team
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Fundamental financial accounting, controllership and risk management skills
- Analytical mind and good business sense, able to interpret, use and draw conclusions from financial and other business related data
- Independent and well organized, highly initiative to take ownership to deliver required result within deadline
- Support the business in a hands-on manor in a hybrid technical/commercial role
- Team Player with energy and passion to drive change and to really make a difference
- Ability to sufficiently use key software packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Prior experience in SAP is an advantage
Please view all our vacancies at www.people-first.co.uk
Please follow us on Linkedin: people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
- Accounting Management
- Finance Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'