Your New Job Title: Mandarin and Cantonese Sales/Completion Coordinator (Real Estate)
Key Skills: Fluent Mandarin AND Cantonese, great understanding and passion in real estate/property development Industry.
Location: Central London
Your Salary: £23k + Benefits (Industry professional training provided)
Status: Permanent, Full time
Description: Our client is one of the biggest international commercial real estate company, they are looking for a Mandarin & Cantonese speaker to join their successful Chinese team. There will be an intensive training program that gives you a great understanding of UK real estate market and Global property investment.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Coordinating completions with buyers, banks and letting agents
- Meeting with banks/valuers to discuss comparable evidence
- Coordinating with buyers for the appointment of FX, furniture, lettings and mortgages
- General coordination of inspections
- Manage and maintain the relationship with the existing clients
- Coordination with the UK and Asia Marketing teams prior to each launch to ensure that an adequate marketing plan and materials are prepared and that the marketing program is executed in accordance with the plan
- Liaise and advise Asian vendors and buyers on the sale and purchase of UK property from the point of interest through to completion
The Skills you need:
- Fluent Mandarin and English, Cantonese will be beneficial.
- Able to work independently as well as being a Team member
- University degree or equivalent
- Passion in Real Estate industry
- Problem solving ability
- Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in Property industry will be a bonus.
If you require any further details, please do not hesitate to contact me.
If the role is not of interest to you, please forward the details to any of your contacts who may be interested: -
- Real Estate
- Completion Coordinator