Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Field Sales Executive. This is a full time permanent position.
Our client is a well-established, award-winning Telecoms Solutions provider selling to Businesses across Cheshire in to the SME Sector and this is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Field Sales Executive will be very ambitious and be keen to develop and progress. This is a full time permanent position.
- Face-to-face meetings with potential clients to sell telco products & services
- Selling Data, Cloud, Phone systems and mobiles
- Closing sales on leads and appointments booked for you by inside sales teams
- Managing own sales pipeline and prospects
- Regularly achieve sales targets
- Build strong customer relationships.
- Arrange for demonstrations and or demonstrate systems.
- Be accurate when ordering products and services by using Quote tool
- Use the systems, Salesforce ,Agent desktop , Quote tool Pricing Manual
- Work such hours as are required to meet the responsibilities of your role and to maintain the service necessary to meet our customers’ needs.
Skills and experience:
- Strong Relationship building skills.
- Ability to identify and generate new business.
- Possess the ability to work autonomously.
- Identify and generate new base business.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Powerpoint, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
- Be driven and determined.
- Self motivated.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Flexible approach to meet the business requirements
- Competitive salary of 24,000 -£34,000 (£50,000- £60,000 OTE)
- Car Allowance
- Company mobile
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Company Pension
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
- After placement support.
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'