I am currently searching for a Managing Surveyor
My Client is one of the biggest house builders in the country with a target of building 100,000 homes per year over the next ten years. This includes some of the largest and most exciting new build and regeneration opportunities in the country
Managing Surveyor Responsibilities:
- Lead, manage and develop direct and indirect reports
- Provide regular commercial insight on the performance of organisations contracted to projects, enabling the project to make informed decisions about contract variation
- Act as a single point of contact for all commercial, legal, financial and administrative issues with internal and external stakeholders
- Communicate to senior management on business plan, current state and forecast position
- Manage stakeholder relationships to ensure a constructive relationship is maintained throughout the lifecycle of all projects
- Ensure commercial / contractual arrangements comply with all applicable legislative, regulatory and corporate standards
- Manage all commercial reporting procedures
- Develop, implement and continually review procedure and practice to ensure the effective commercial management of contracts
- Forecast and monitor the key performance indicators
- Review and feedback lessons learnt in respect to commercial, contractual cost planning and design processes to assist in the continuous improvement of the organisation
- An excellent communicator
- Skills and experience to work collaboratively with stakeholders
- Extensive knowledge and experience of the commercial management of high-value contracts
- Able to demonstrate strong project management skills
- Ability to manage high-value contractual disputes to successful conclusion
- Be able to lead, motivate and manage a team across an overall programme of work which spans several phases.
It is essential that you have previous experience working for a contractor or developer in the housing sector and can demonstrate a proven track record in a similar role.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job