Multi-award winning Recruitment Agency specialising within the Financial Services, Professional Services and Commerce and Industry Sectors are looking for a Managing Consultant to specialise within Contract recruitment in their London office.
The business is regularly featured on the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and Global Recruiter 2017.
Established in 2002, they are a global specialist recruitment partner to the Financial Services, Professional Services, Commerce & Industry sectors who have grown organically and consistently over the past 16 years to become a renowned search & selection organisation, with a current headcount of over 350 employees operating out of 10 offices in London, Manchester, Dublin, Amsterdam, Milan, Frankfurt, Brussels, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore. 2017 was an exciting year, with 103 promotions and 118 new hires and our turnover increased to £100 million.
Currently they are hiring for an integral member of the London offices growth and are seeking an experienced contract recruiter, Managing Consultant or Manager lever to head up recruitment in this division across any sector or discipline provided that it is focused within professional services and at the senior end of the market.
They offer a fully supported environment for experienced recruiters to thrive and progress rapidly. You will join a high performing office and work directly with the Managing Director for London and will be tasked with the responsibility of growing a team underneath whilst mentoring an existing team.
- All recruitment consultants at are expected to work as 360 recruiters, who are required to proactively headhunt candidates and develop and establish new business relationships, whilst maintaining and further developing existing Client relationships
- Responsible for mentoring an Associate Consultant/Consultant/Senior Consultant within your team whilst holding key relationships across the desk
- The successful applicant will be targeted on head hunting candidates from Junior level up to Board level
- Responsible for developing a desk from scratch, sourcing candidates and matching them to suitable roles
- Defining clients requirements whilst mapping out the organisational structure, the culture and clients annual growth plans
- Networking with candidates and clients frequently, organising networking events and client presentations
- Influencing candidates and clients to gather insightful information and conversing technically about the market
- Negotiating commercial terms with FTSE 150 companies, understanding the implication of the PSL for both permanent and interim hires
- Cross selling other disciplines and incorporating other business areas into the relationships cultivated
Who we're looking for:
- Confident, bright and resilient individuals who thrive in a competitive environment which is challenging yet rewarding. You must be able to work under pressure and be target driven
- A solid business mind and the gravitas to challenge prospective customers. You will have excellent communication skills, an impressive presence and demonstrate the ability to build long term business relationships
- Career minded individuals who are looking for a role with rapid progression based on merit. You must be able to display a track record of high achievement either in or out of work
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A goal orientated mentality
- Proactive sales experience
- The speed of thought to spot opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell
- The ability to be a team player and yet capable of operating autonomously
- A high level of verbal and written communication skills
- A confident approach
- An innate desire to be successful and a willingness to make the commitment that this role requires.
- Additionally you will be able to demonstrate resilience to deal with the inevitable challenges that a sales role brings
- A track record of high achievement in previous roles
These roles are aimed at individuals with high potential who are seeking a business that will invest in them, if you prove yourself then promotional opportunities are available. Specific experience is not essential but commitment and a genuine desire to achieve are.
As well as a salary and market leading commission structure they offer Managing Consultants.
What's on offer
At this recruitment business, people are their strength. They understand that people provide their competitive edge - and are key to securing and maintaining all our partnerships. On offer is an inclusive work environment, where our current leaders and leaders of tomorrow understand that a team is made of individuals with unique strengths, committed to achieving one collective vision. This journey is supported by their investment in a range of innovative tools, and the creation of an agile working environment. Both ensure a fun, forward-thinking space where all deliver with excellence.
They ensure our values are demonstrated in all our activities, and employees are rewarded with progression where these values are evident and applied.
- Recruitment - Business Development - Candidate Resourcing - Senior Appointments
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job