MANAGING RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - CONSTRUCTION SECTOR - LEEDS
Salary up to £40,000 plus high OTE AND BONUS
Ruth Moran have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join our client who have been going for over 21 years within the Recruitment Industry with multiple branches through the UK My client offers a great working environment, smart offices, growth and great rewards. The role involves working closely within the construction department.
- Developing existing business while Identifying new business
- Provide strategic hands on support and work closely with the consultants
- Contact lapsed clients to revitalise business
- Assist in development of the company.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be a committed individual with experience in Recruitment
- Have the ability to build rapport and influencing others using various communication styles.
- Have high professional integrity and ability to demonstrate consistently strong work ethic
- Proven track record of personal and professional achievements.
- The ability to have a consultative conversation with decision makers about their recruitment process
- Manage data for new and prospective clients, ensuring all communication is logged and customer records are accurate
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to earn a lot of money, who enjoys going and meeting new clients building good relationship and isn’t afraid to sell.
EXPERIENCE OF WORKING WITHIN RECRUITMENT IS A MUST
Reply to Rachel Massey in the very strictest of confidence.
Rec to Rec specialist across: Industrial, Driving, Hospitality and Catering and Construction sector.
Apply now for immediate interview.
"recruitment consultant’', "Senior recruitment consultant’', "recruiter'', "senior recruiter'', "Senior consultant'', "Perms Consultants", "Temps Consultants", ’'RecruitmentManager’', "Branch Manager", ’'BillingManager’', "Recruitment Branch Manager’', Regional Manager", "Area Manager", "Divisional Manager’', "Industrial", "Driving", "On-site", "Catering", "Hospitality"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job