A well-established tier 2 civil engineering contractor are seeking a talented, forward thinking managing surveyor who can take ownership of the civil engineering team for the UK.
About our Client
The client are turning over in excess of £70mil and have projects based in the UK and abroad, they cover anything from utilities, large scale civils and groundworks, as well as large rc sub and super structures.
They are going through a period of growth within their management team, for the right candidate this role would have unlimited potential.
About the Role
- Cost planning
- Man management of company surveying staff
- Attending design and progress meetings when required
- Agreeing variations
- Tutoring younger staff members
About the Candidate
- At least 5 years' experience within management
- Degree or equivalent within quantity surveying
- Experience managing commercial staff
- Committed approach to work
- Stable work history
Points of Appeal
- Growing contractor
- Senior role with influence
- Full benefits package