Are you currently working as a Senior Quantity Surveyor?
Do you want to work for a company that one of their main values are the people?
If so, i have an opportunity to work with one of London's largest high end developers to work on a variety of projects with the value ranging from £50 Million - £150 Million
- Maintaining accurate data systems
- Manage and develop the commercial team, ensuring the workload is covered effectively and to ensure compliance and processes are being followed
- Work across a large number of projects at one time
- Support in the delivery of budgeted profit margins
- Detailed understanding of project budgets and costs including cost monitoring + control
- Strong organisational skills with proven time management skills
- Experience as a Senior Quantity Surveyor for a main contractor or developer
- Strong team management skills
- An ability to quickly understand and consistently apply standard procedures associated with project delivery
If this role sounds of interest to yourself please apply. Or if you would like more information, please call to speak to Coral on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.