An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Managing Quantity Surveyor to join the busiest Regional Contractor on the South Coast. You will be overseeing a range of projects up to a value of £30million.
Main Contracting experience is essential.
Salary up to £75,000 depending on experience.
- Managing a team of Quantity Surveyors
- Overseeing multi-projects.
- Monthly CVR
- Knowledge of JCT and NEC form of contract
- experience managing Assistant Quantity Surveyors
- Have detailed knowledge and understanding of tendering and procurement processes
- Experience in main contracting
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent Salary
- Car Allowance or company car
- Career progression
If you are interested in this position Please apply!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.