Managing Partner - IT Strategy Consulting
Gartner Consulting is an exciting and growing business and we are looking for a Managing Partner to join the leadership team in the United Kingdom.
Focused on a portfolio of clients across the Financial Services and Insurance sectors, this is an opportunity to lead a team working purely on strategic/advisory, technology-enabled engagements with a portfolio of Tier One organisations across the sector.
Working at the C-level with some of the world’s largest multinationals, Gartner Consulting assists global banking and Insurance businesses to meet the challenges in today's ever-changing landscape. From businesses looking to simplify and improve their operations, through to the expansion and vertical integration into new markets, Gartner can bring best of breed digital transformation expertise to enable the right solution and the best outcomes.
As a Gartner Managing Partner you will lead world-class engagements that encompass all areas of Digital Transformation, across the CIO Agenda and into the wider business. This will include, but not be limited to: CIO Strategy, Digital Strategy, Transformation and Change Strategy, IT Cost Optimisation, Application Landscape Modernisation, Agile working methodologies, Sourcing Strategy, Service Management, Infrastructure Modernisation.
I'm looking for Directors, Associate Partners and Partners from within the Management Consulting or senior-level Change Management professionals from industry.
Our ideal candidate will have demonstrable abilities to lead complex advisory engagements. This ability will have been gained within significant Change or Transformation programmes within this sector, either directly or through consulting engagements.
- Demonstrated ability to sell and/or lead delivery of complex IT advisory engagements
- Prior experience working with a portfolio of FS clients would be beneficial
- Has used Research in previous positions and clearly understand its value for clients
- Has an understanding of the current technology trends within Financial Services organisations (Artificial Intelligence and Automation (Robotics/Robo Advisory etc); Blockchain; Digital Banking; CyberSecurity; FinTech and Innovation etc)
- Ability to drive Gartner Consulting value proposition and likely to be skilled in a relevant solution area, including, but not limited to:
oCIO Strategy and IT Strategy; Digital Transformation; Applications Management
oTechnology Cost Optimization (including benchmarking);
oInfrastructure & Operational Excellence;
oBest of Breed Working methodologies (Agile, DevOps);
oSecurity and Risk Management techniques;
oInsight and Analytics
- Ideally skilled in mentoring and coaching Engagement Managers, future client developers as well as delivery consultants
- International experience a plus