Our client, a market leading specialist software company in Milton Keynes, is looking for a Managing Director to lead the company through the next exciting phase of its growth journey. This business has a history of success through organic growth and acquisition that has been underpinned by the development of a broad service offering to an enviable, high profile client base. Due to an ambitious growth agenda, there is a need to appoint an entrepreneurial Managing Director.
Reporting to the European CEO, key responsibilities include:
- Further developing the business strategy for the UK that delivers sustainable profitable growth and market penetration
- Managing the business development and business operations across the UK, whilst taking full responsibility for P&L and reporting to the Board
- Providing strong leadership ensuring the organisation attracts, retains and develops talent across the business
- Overseeing all operations and ensuring that a high quality of service is delivered and maintained to a growing client base
- Managing and developing key relationships with new and existing clients
- Assessing and analysing new market opportunities that could further support the growth of the business across the UK
- R&D Investment
The successful candidate will be of graduate calibre, with a proven track record in senior management, with experience previously as a Finance Director, CFO, Managing Director or Chief Executive Officer / CEO. You will be a hands on, approachable and dedicated leader, with an entrepreneurial style and a good mix of strategic, commercial and operational experience to ensure the business will continue to grow in both new and existing markets. You will be an ambitious and driven individual, with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job