Job Title: Managing Director
Location: West London
Salary: £80,000 to £100,000 with Additional Benefits.
About The Training Consultancy firm
Our Learning and Development client is an award-winning, internationally renowned Training Consultancy based in West London. Specialising in Learning & Development / Training Seminars, Conferences and e-learning courses around a specific set of industries. In the last ten years our client have maintained steady growth, gained an established client base and are now seeking a Managing Director to further and co-ordinate their sales and marketing within the UK digital arena. Our global client has exciting growth plans in the Digital age and are backing each Country Managing Director with a large investment purse to invest how he/she feels fit. With ambitious growth targets and a settled team in place this is a great opportunity for someone to come in and shape the training organisation and the growth of the training firm in their own image.
About The Managing Director Role
As Managing Director you will be working with an excellent existing team with scope to add further talent. Within the Managing Director position you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your strategic skills in an established Training Consultancy with excellent progression opportunities. At this current time you will be leading the charge with full autonomy working within a bourgeoning sector that is constantly growing.
Key Responsibilities for Managing Director:
* Develop new products and innovate new training services with a deep knowledge of the market.
* In collaboration with the UK's Head of Marketing, set up a brand new Digital Marketing function.
* Work with principal training consultants within the business to deliver profitable client engagements/projects.
* Ensure the smooth running of the business and have full responsibility of the P&L.
* Set sales strategy and work closely with the Sales team to ensure revenue and growth targets are achieved.
If you are currently in a senior sales and marketing role or are currently a Managing Director with a strong background in Sales & Marketing within training this is a great opportunity with a renowned Learning and Development firm.
Desirable Skills and Competencies of the Managing Director:
* 10+ years sales and marketing experience, with a proportion in Media / Training
* Deep knowledge of selling into and consulting with HR departments of large organisations
* Thorough understanding of Marketing functions
* Extensive experience of managing high-performing teams
* Demonstrable experience building a pipeline and qualifying opportunities
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
The Managing Director receives a highly competitive salary paying from £80,000 to £100,000 with excellent benefits, including 25 days holiday p/a and a Contributory pension, plus bonus.
For more information about the Managing Director role you can email Tom Byrne on or call Tom on .
- business development
- learning and development
- hr sales