- This multi disciplinary construction contractor delivers a diverse range of projects across the UK from their base in Yorkshire. Founded in 2007, they employ over 50 professional staff.
- The company has a turnover in excess of £56 million per annum and specialises in medium size projects, interior fit out and building services.
- They have established some excellent client relationships with prestigious companies such as BMW, Heineken, Tesco, Asda, Warburton's, Coca cola and many other blue chip clients.
- The range of projects is particularly strong in the retail and leisure sectors but also across student accommodation and PRS projects.
- The company has a 'sustainability first' approach to construction and emphasises building strong and mutually beneficial relationships with local partners and the overall supply chain.
- As MD of this business, the successful candidate will have full P+L responsibility and report to the main board.
- They will be a leader who maintains both the company's impressive track record and delivers strong, organic and sustainable growth.
- The level of autonomy and freedom to drive the company forward, develop the product and deliver a strategic vision for growth are second to none in for a company of this size.
The Successful Candidate;
- Will come from a strong commercial background within the contracting sector and will have a demonstrable history of managing risk and providing commercial and financial growth and control.
- Is currently operating in an Managing Director, Operations Director, Regional Director or Divisional Director role within an established contracting environment and is looking for their next challenging role
- Will have a strong profile in the North of England, have established relationships with clients, contractors and the overall supply chain.
- Will have the drive and ambition to build on an already well established brand, successfully win new projects, develop existing accounts and of course increase profitability.
If you feel that you have the experience, drive and vision to succeed in this challenging but exciting position I would love to hear from you in the strictest of confidence.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Managing Director
- Commercial Manager