Managing Director - Marketing Services, Global B2B Media / Publishing - London
Superb opportunity to head up the marketing services division for this Global B2B Publishing brand, based in Central London, as the MD of Marketing Services. My client is looking to further accelerate its digital transformation and development of its audience monetization strategy. The business has seen strong growth of its marketing services business having successfully migrated away from its traditional publisher and print advertising focus.
This is a newly created role, as such, we are looking for a transformational leader who can establish best practice, and set the new organisational structure for the enlarged team and drive sales growth.
This is an opportunity for someone to really make their mark, to run one of the leading media companies in Financial Services as their own. This position sits on the leadership team of the division.
- A proven track record in successfully developing a business’ marketing services - either at a media company and/or a content/B2B marketing agency
- A balanced 'thinker’ and 'doer’
- A deep understanding of producing and executing an audience development strategy to both grow and engage a community across a range of platforms/content types: video, surveys, events, webinars, podcasts, interactive content, data visualization, learning etc. Equally a solid background in audience/data monetization of communities
- A content marketing background.
- A rich understanding of data collection, management, and enrichment techniques
- Experienced in channel management and execution across the mix (search, content, social media, influencer marketing, etc.).
- Experienced in delivering high value/sophisticated marketing campaigns which marry rich data insights; (e.g. behavioural, demographics, intent) with the customer journey.
- Innovation and Creativity
- A track record having developed and managed partnerships to maximise audience reach and engagement
- Well versed in influencing and collaborating with a range of stakeholders
- Experienced client facing presentation at C-suite level and senior level marketers
Leadership and Strategy
- Own and lead the strategy for accelerating the growth of the marketing services business
- Specifically leading the transformation of the monetization strategy, enhancing their propositions and their business development capabilities
- Lead from the front on business development and support the sales team throughout the sales cycle
Marketing & Sales Strategy
- Improve & implement the go-to-market strategy
- Develop the branding and communication plan to position the brand as a media company/marketing services hybrid
- Establish a content (white papers, bank marketing breakfast briefings, etc.) and communication plan to drive qualified leads for the business development team.
- Present and support the sales team in client pitches for high value campaigns
Audience & Data Monetization
- Review commercial rationale of existing marketing services
- Product development of new innovative marketing services and content formats
- Develop a robust testing framework for new product ideas
- Client focused - regularly meeting with clients to gain customer insight
- Establish a framework for capturing customer insight from across the globe/team
Client Campaign Execution
- Create client content development calendars
- Develop distribution/communication plans to ensure maximum reach of all content
- Ensuring all campaign KPIs are met e.g. lead generation targets.
- Full oversight and responsibility for ensuring profitability targets are achieved
Audience Development & Engagement
- Further develop a highly engaged community across the Banking & Finance division
- Manage subscription, distribution & reach strategy
- Developing the brands messaging and communications plan to ensure that is more customer centric
This role would suit an experienced leader from a b2b media or publishing brand and/or b2b media agency looking to play a lead role in my client’s digital transformation and marketing services within an international brand. You will be a proven business leader with excellent knowledge of the international marketplace.
There is a competitive Six-Figure Salary package on offer, including a strong bonus & excellent benefits.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applicants within 14 days, due to volumes received this isn’t always possible. If you’re not contacted within 14 days you may assume your application on this occasion has not been successful. Please keep an eye on our website www.marketing-talent.co.uk for future positions that may be of interest.
Key words: marketing, manager, director, managing director, MD, London, permanent, media, b2b, agency, ABM, account based marketing, thought leadership, content marketing, automation, salesforce, pardot, event, conference, exhibition, seminar, international, global, B2B, strategy, FTSE 250, social media, campaign management, direct marketing, product development, line management, channel marketing, online, digital, offline, email, senior
- Business Development
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job