Job; Managing Director (Digital Agency) - London & REMOTE
This company is a leading London based digital agency with 20 years’ experience, focused on providing web design, development and digital marketing services to a broad client base. This is a fantastic opportunity to move their company forward and expand into new markets. As part of an employee owned company, you will be leading a dedicated team, ensuring success through expanding and building long lasting client relationships, and through this success, staff enjoy a share of profits.
You will need to be technically astute. So, either a digital agency, or potentially a marketing or creative agency background could work. Alternatively, an MD from a tech startup could work for them. You will be proposing high level solutions to clients and then signing off on project costs. Whilst existing Developers will often be brought into that process, initial meetings with new clients often involve high-level technical discussions. You will need technical insight to impress in client meetings (who will often have a technical person in attendance) as well as be able to create strategies to market changes and find ways to up sell existing clients.
Aspects to the role…
- Responsible for business leadership and leading their agency through an understanding of markets and current/evolving tech solutions
- Develops new methodologies and work practices that improve both agency’s and clients’ performance and profitability
- Recruits talent that raises the bar on creativity and quality
- Provides inspiring team training and thoughtful input on career roadmaps
- Allocates resources creatively, balancing client needs with profitability
Client Relationship Leadership;
- Ensures their agency operates on a solid foundation by building strong, impenetrable client relationships
- Possesses a superior understanding of clients’ business issues, industry, competitors, and brands
- Uses these insights to help clients to articulate their needs, and their agency to propose standout solutions
- Communicates powerfully, is credible and engenders trust with clients
- Is constantly attuned to evolving needs of clients
- Is trusted to lead on behalf of clients and is viewed as an exceptional leader by agency colleagues
- Resolves conflict easily and quickly, reducing organization and interpersonal issues
- Plans and develops strategic direction of company
- Drives new client recommendations
- Understands markets and can sell high level technical solutions to new and existing clients
- Continually inspires teams to generate new ideas and evolve existing programs
- Constantly consulted by other team members for problem solving and your personal point of view
Solution Development & Execution;
- Oversees their development team to ensure work meets client expectations and ensures further development opportunities are realized through processes
- Offers insight to creative concepts and provides direction on how to 'expand’ briefs and solutions for further development.
- Attends presentations with their Business Development Manager, and plays a major role in costing and closing new business
- Consistently delivers on revenue and margin targets
- Identifies organic growth opportunities and leads development plans
- Closely monitors and improves financial health of account(s)
- Considers all financial implications of business decisions, and chooses solutions that grow their agency’s bottom line
- Responsible for contractual relationships and fee negotiations, invoicing and monitoring contract compliance
- £’s; fully DOE but in the region of £90k (-/+),
- Benefits; bonus of 5% of net profit following each company financial year (pro rata'd for this year), eligibility for the employee ownership scheme after 12 months continuous employment,
- Location; Offices are based in London N1 office (Highbury and Islington). They have a flexible WFH arrangement; most of their team work a few days from home, so you will have the option to work in such a manner (you would need to be around everyday initially whilst you bed in; beyond that it's up to you how you run things),
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; managing director MD directorship manager management digital web online agency client customer stakeholder project business development internet technical tech start up start-up startup London home remote open source WordPress php strategy strategic relationship solution
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'