Managing Director - £65,000 - £75,000 - Shaftesbury
Our client, a leading business based in Shaftesbury are currently looking to recruit a Managing Director to join their Electrical team. Electrical experience is essential for this role and would be the perfect role for someone either in a Managing Director role or someone who is in an Operations / Senior Manager role and looking to take the next step in their career. You will lead, manage and develop the commercial and operational activities to improve growth rate, market share and profitability.
- Develop and implement a five-year business plan in line with Group overall strategy to maintain and improve growth & profitability
- Full responsibility for profit & loss, with accountability for the company stability within the Group. Continuing development of pricing strategies to deliver annual budget plans, including overall control of costs and expenses.
- Develop annual business plans, budgets and forecasts for presentation to the Group Board. Agreement of turnover and profitability targets as routes to the five-year plan.
- Utilising agreed business plans to identify resources required to meet monthly and annual objectives based on sales targets and marketing plans.
- Leading by example, initiate and support business change to enable delivery of overall objectives
- Coordinate and drive business operational activities to ensure maximum financial return
- Oversee continuous efficient running of operations whilst maintaining QA procedures, customer requirements and quality of delivery
- Initiate appropriate research to support development of annual marketing plans and identify future markets
- Analyse and interpret management information to draw recommendations and conclusions on which to plan future change and support current operations
- Gain full understanding and ownership of organisational structure strategies and policies of key clients to improve long term customer retention.
- Working closely with the team to drive efficiency, compliance and quality of delivery. Creating optimum motivation and employee engagement to ensure that objectives are met, and the team fully understand the expectations of their roles.
- Oversight and accountability for recruitment and training & development of team.
If you are interested in the Managing Director role or would like more information please submit your CV.Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
- Financial Management
- Managing Director
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"