Manchester city centre offices
Basic salary from £21k to £40k with car allowance, dependent on experience
Commission + Bonus + Incentives from Day 1
Interaction Recruitment is one of the UK’s leading independent recruiters. Our network of 30 offices and 9 specialist divisions help both UK and International businesses recruit the talent they need. In the past decade we have quadrupled our staff numbers and turnover.
Our IT & IT Sales division has grown quickly in the North of England and our expansion has led to us opening an office in Manchester city centre. We’re very interested in speaking to experienced Recruiters for the following roles:
- Managing Consultant, building and leading an IT Technical team
- Junior / Senior IT Technical Consultants – Development, Security, Big Data or Infrastructure
- Junior / Trainee Consultants for our IT Sales team
What do we offer?
- Generous basic salaries and uncapped commission that multiplies the more you bill
- Car Allowance or Company Car for our Senior Consultants
- Contributory pension plan
- A Career Plan from day 1 with an ever present target to achieve the next payrise/promotion.
- Opportunity to progress your career: Consultant ?Senior Consultant ? Principal/Managing Consultant ? Branch Manager ? Regional Manager ? Director
- A chance to build your own team / division
- Clean, modern offices
- Free onsite parking or a city centre parking pass
- A ‘Help to Buy’ scheme for first time house buyers
- Inhouse professional training team working with groups and individuals
- Quarterly and Annual incentives including 5 star Caribbean and European breaks
- Summer Company Sports Days and an all expensed Annual Conference and Awards weekend
What are we looking for?
- Ambitious and driven people wanting to earn very good money
- High-achievers already working within IT or IT Sales recruitment who wish to work in a more autonomous and rewarding environment; or
- Recruiters from another sector who can evidence significant over achievement and who want a new challenge; or
- Graduates with 1-3 years experience in an IT or IT sales discipline who believe they can make the transition.
Please note that all applicants must hold a current full UK driving license
What is the role?
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for delivering for some of our existing accounts as well as winning new clients. You will be identifying and interviewing the leading talent within the technology sector. You will be conducting meetings and pitching for business at Director level with both corporate businesses and technology firms. As your role progresses you have the opportunity to further hone your specialism, perhaps into the launch of a brand new division and recruiting your own team.
At Interaction your earnings are unlimited. As a Recruitment Consultant your earnings potential is superb with our high-achievers earning £50k+ per annum and many earning £75k+. For individuals with aspirations to move into leadership, Interaction provides talented individuals the opportunity to quickly achieve promotion to Senior Consultant, Manager, Regional Manager and Director.
You can very quickly achieve career advancement at Interaction.
We are looking to speak with the most talented Recruiters in the North of England. If you like the sound of our company rewards, goals and objectives and would like to realise your true worth then please contact our talent acquisition manager