Managing Consultant - Stoke
£40,000 + uncapped commission
Benefits: NHS top up scheme, pension scheme, monthly/quarterly incentives, gym membership, referral schemes plus more
With a recent investment by a globally recognised Venture Capitalist, now is an exciting time to join Uniting Ambition and make an impact driving the company forward. We are looking for a Managing Consultant to take ownership over Vertical business units in the Tech & Transformation markets with exposure to furthering our International client base.
“Small enough to care. Big enough to deliver”
We work alongside great brands, taking time to understand their requirements and build lasting relationships… (Our customer retention rate is over 95%!!). Due to our exclusive market leading technology we are continuously building a strong Client portfolio that focuses on FTSE 350, Enterprise Organisations offering Recruitment Services, Market Intel and Data Insight.
As a Managing Consultant:
- You will be a recognised performer (£200k+) within the IT market
- Have a proven track record of developing and building relationships
- Lead, encourage and manage a performing team
- Drive, incentivise and reward team members for outstanding results
- Ambitious to grow a successful division in line with business growth plans
- Reach for personal achievement: Career, money & recognition
- Thrive in a fast-paced, professional environment
If you are looking to join a fresh and innovative business, get in touch with Jess Thwaite now to discuss career opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job