Managing Consultant / Senior Consultant - Digital Transformation
Location: UK Mobile
Sopra Steria is recruiting for Senior Consultants with digital transformation experience to join our growing consultancy team in the Aerospace, Defence and Security sector. We are a successful, growing team with the freedom to set our own direction and a determination to build sustainable business by putting our clients’ success first. If you are looking for a change, contact us.
The Senior Consultants will be experienced in digital transformation, working with C-Level client stakeholders and able to provide digital strategy and transformation consultancy to clients in the Defence and Aerospace markets. The Senior Consultants will be responsible for shaping, creating and delivering client engagements in the Defence and Aerospace industries that deliver high value outcomes for our clients.
As we have clients in various UK locations, you must be flexible on travel.
- Bring sector knowledge and understanding of the key business and technology issues to help our clients meet their key challenges and opportunities.
- Shape, create and deliver client engagements in that deliver high value outcomes for our clients and high value, sustainable business for Sopra Steria.
- Identify and develop client relationships including using your own & Sopra Steria’s network.
- Develop and contribute to the development of our consulting capability through new approaches and offerings.
- Contribute to the growth of our team by playing an active role in attracting and recruiting new team members.
- Be seen as a prominent member of the Sopra Steria consulting brand, both by clients and more widely through networks and events.
- Achieve personal revenue and billability targets.
- Manage the delivery of your own and your team’s work to ensure we meet required standards and go beyond this to delight our clients.
- A track record of delivering digital transformation consulting within Aerospace, Defence or Security industries.
- Delivering value to businesses through digital transformation initiatives.
- Understanding of the products, processes, systems and players in the aerospace, defence and security industries.
- Strong knowledge of the current issues within the market including digital transformation, operational improvement, business retention, product innovation.
- Experience of describing and positioning propositions that embrace all domains of the client’s operating model including a business processes, organisational change and information technology.
- Experienced in defining Return on Investment and creating compelling business cases.
- Ability to define business operating strategies and solutions, and the benefits these deliver.
- Presentation of business and technical solutions to senior client executives in formal presentations, question and answer sessions and on reference visits.
- Experience of developing service propositions and taking these to market.
- Experience of team building, staff support and development including coaching/mentoring.
Existing SC clearance is desirable and candidates will be required to go through security clearance.
Sopra Steria, European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end to end service offerings in the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Business Process Services. Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges.
Sopra Steria is committed to establishing and maintaining a working environment which is free from discrimination and which values all employees as individuals. All employees and prospective employees are selected, recruited, trained and promoted solely on the basis of their skills and behaviour.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job