MANAGING CONSULTANT - OFFICE PERSONNEL
• Basic £25,000 To £35,000 + Car Allowance + Bonuses
• Uncapped commission and bonuses
• Long term career prospects to move Divisional Manager role
• Modern offices
Our client is a professional recruitment business with vertical specialist divisions which enables them to provide specific recruitment solutions to customers. They are looking for a professional, motivated and ambitious Managing Consultant to join the office services team. The division handles permanent and contract roles within the commercial recruitment sector and covers the Glasgow area.
The role is diverse and interesting and will include:
• Mentoring and training recruiters within the team
• Delivering a first class recruitment service to candidates and companies.
• Working to activity and financial targets
• Generating new business via direct sales and marketing campaigns
• Building close relationships with customers to ensure long-term growth
• Interviewing and attracting applicants to the business
• Social media and networking
• Accurate and timely administration.
• Learning how to manage a P&L
• Attending meetings and 1-2-1’s
You will be confident, self-motivated and have the drive and tenacity to achieve in a highly rewarding but competitive industry. Essential attributes include:
• A strong and tenacious personality and the ability to thrive in a targeted sales environment.
• You must be a real "people person" and enjoy communicating with your clients
• Excellent at time management with effective verbal and written communication skills
• Experience as a Recruitment Consultant (any sector)
• A reliable team player with rapid and accurate data entry skills.
• Driving Licence essential as client visits will need to be made.
This is a permanent role and will suit a career minded recruitment professional who is looking to forge a long term career within a professional and success led market leading recruitment consultancy. You will be looking for a move into senior management and will be working towards this goal.
Apply in confidence.
Commercial Recruitment Consultant / Specialist Recruitment Consultant / Managing Consultant/ Recruiter / Team Leader / Senior Recruiter