Managing Consultant - Legal
About the team
Due to continued success of our Legal team in Manchester and in line with market growth, we are now looking to make a strategic lateral hire, by appointing a Legal Managing Consultant / Divisional Manager. We have a strong brand in the North and our vision is to continue this in Yorkshire on the aspiration of becoming a major player here too. Consultants joining us in the North over the last few years in these legal teams now fall amongst some of the highest company billers in Search and have seen more than one promotion.
The opportunity is for either a currently established Senior Consultant in the Legal market looking to fast track their career into management or for an existing Managing consultant looking for a Divisional Manager role.
This will be supported by a Professional Services Director, allowing an autonomous yet guided and supported role.
You will have remit to grow your team while establishing your own billings and defining your own geographical patch within the Yorkshire region.
* Experience operating in the Legal market at least at senior consultant level
* Self aware, self-driven, positive and competitive
* Happy to lead from the front with desire to run and drive your own desk
* Career minded and aspirational with the desire to progress your career and grow a team
* Confident with the ability to build rapport
* Opportunity to establish lead, grow and drive forward your own Professional Services division in the Yorkshire region with no boundaries on level or location
* Opportunity to establish a temp and perm operation
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
* REC IRP - "Best large recruitment company to work for (250+ Employees)
A great place to work
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering 27 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are talented, motivated and a positive person with a desire to succeed in a recruitment career, join Search, a great place to work.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.