Managing Consultant - Technology and Transformation
Search Technology and Transformation is a well known, market leading IT specialist who has been flourishing in Scotland since 1988. We have an established team who deal with most of the top companies in Scotland as well as engaging with our vibrant start up community providing creative and innovative recruitment solutions to both. Due to unprecedented growth in the first part of this year we have a fantastic opportunity to join our team in Glasgow that is growing rapidly. We are therefore looking for a leader to head up this team and manage our key client relationships as well as a team of permanent consultants.
Would you relish the opportunity to work within and lead an established team which holds a proven track record recruiting in the Scottish IT market? If you a talented, motivated, sales-driven individual with the desire to succeed in the recruitment industry we can offer you a fantastic opportunity to join our thriving team.
If you are looking for an opportunity to challenge and inspire you, while giving you complete control over your progression, development and earning potential then look no further.
We have an experienced team, well developed processes and a supportive environment along with a market leading training programme to help you achieve at the very highest level. What we need is someone to lead this team and to grow it further, while at the same time continuing to build upon relationships and develop some of our newer clients introducing some of our new innovations to customers keen to work with organisations who can add real value. There is already an extensive existing client base and a very wide remit to expand this even further while continuing to grow the team in Glasgow.
We provide a range of specialist solutions to our clients including contract, managed services, permanent and bespoke campaigns and our practice spans the UK allowing you to have access to a highly skilled wider team of people and leaders. Our investment in new technology and exciting collaborations with industry influencers are ensuring our customers get creative and effective solutions and win the in war for Tech Talent.
Perhaps you are ready to make the step into management? You want a management role but are worried about the how - we can provide you with genuine support to become a great leader with a fully agreed development and training programme to suit if you can demonstrate the capability and desire.
- Previous experience of working at managing consultant or equivalent level or a desire to move into a managerial role
- Demonstrable sales & recruitment experience, solid track record
- Career minded, hard working and driven
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture relationships
- You will be self-motivated and professional with strong communication skills and the ability to confidently liaise with individuals at all levels.
- Demonstrable leadership skills with the ability to mentor, inspire and develop your team
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package including car allowance
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum Award
- REC Winner 'Best large Recruitment Company' 2017
- Flexible working, great prizes, mobiles and laptops to enable remote working
A great place to work
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering over 25 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business. We aim to be exceptional at everything we do.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job