La Fosse Associates is an IT, Digital & Change specialist recruiter. We are top to bottom, which means that we recruit into all levels of a business from the C-Suite roles - to management - to the technical roles as well. Since 2007 when we were founded, we have rapidly expanded, featuring on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 three years running and being listed in the Top 20 Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For for the past 5 years.
There is a lot of choice out there for a high-performing manager who's ready for a new challenge. You already know the demand for experienced leaders in the market is extremely high. Talented people are approached several times a day by firms promising the world. Here's why choosing La Fosse might be the right decision for you;
- Self-set Targets & Business Plan Share Options
- Autonomy to build your own strategy for your team
- 4.8 Glassdoor rating (November 2017)
- Top 20 - Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Annual company Ski-trips
- Free Gym Membership (and the time to use it)
- Budget to set your own team incentives
How do you know you are right for this job?
- You have developed and trained recruiters at all levels of experience
- You have run profitable sales teams
- You have demonstrable experience in managing underperforming & overperforming staff
- You have a world class network in the Technology, Change & Transformation or and Finance Professional Services markets
- You have a track record of originating and developing new business accounts
What will you be held accountable for?
- Maintaining industry leading standards of candidate care and customer service
- Managing a market leading 360 recruitment team
- Leading New Business and Account Development activity through your own network and empowering your team to do the same
- Driving high standards across your team by leading from the front
- Interviewing, Hiring, Training, Retaining & Developing staff
- Driving Cross-Team Collaboration outside of your team
- Effectively planning and executing a growth strategy for your team
What are the Standards & Expectations we live by?
- We support each other to be as successful as we can
- Treat others how you would like to be treated
- We put our teams before ourselves
- We think and act on what is best for the overall business
- The minimum performance standard we aim for is top 10% of industry
- Business Development
- Financial Services