ProTalent are currently working with a Chartered Accountancy firm in Worthing looking to recruit a Manager.
- Award winning Chartered Accountants, Chartered Tax Advisers, Business Consultants and Independent Financial Advisers
- Well established accountancy practice.
- Diverse and loyal client base from a wide range of industries
- Managing a portfolio of growing SME’s, involving reviewing various assignments and giving advice to clients where required.
- Management of individual clients to ensure the various deadlines are achieved in a timely manner
- Attending client meetings when required
- Assisting the reporting partner with raising fee notes and management of work-in-progress
- Support partner is in one-off project-based assignments
- Motivate, train, and develop assistant managers and other staff
The successful applicant:
- Must be ACCA or ACA qualified or qualified by experience
- Ambitious and passionate about the role with strong communication and team working skills
- Experience in developing other members of your team
- Experience in working in an accountancy practice
- 9% pension contributions
- Study packages are available
- Opportunity to progress your skills and experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'