Our client is an innovative technology company, which is experiencing elevated growth due to continued success. As such, they are seeking a Full-time Manager to join their busy Taunton office.
You will be responsible for managing a team of Account Managers and Co-Ordinators. You will be provide support and guidance on effective handling of accounts and act as an escalation point for queries.
- Management of internal KPI trackers and reporting tools
- Provide Weekly, Monthly, and ad hoc reports to stake holders on support request trends and handling
- Oversee handling of incoming calls and support tickets
- Ensure maintenance of the ticketing systems
- Complete regular 1:1’s with the team to support progression and learning within their roles
- Ensure regular training needs and sessions are identified
- Act as cover for Service Managers during periods of being out of the office
A salary of up to £40,000 DOE and a supportive environment, within a company which values and listens to their staff.
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player with the ability to liaise with multiple internal and external parties to reach resolutions
- To be able to demonstrate a key thirst for knowledge
- Previous experience of managing a team of at least 5
- A passion for developing others; your success will be measured on the success of your team
- Service Orientated
- A natural aptitude to manage operations to a high standard and multi-talk effectively
- A drive to reach resolution swiftly and accurately
- A key eye for identify trends.
- Previous support on first line and second line technical service desks showing an aptitude for technology.
- Ability to read code of any programming language would be advantageous
If you would like to further your career within a growing and supportive business, this is an ideal role. For a confidential chat please get in touch.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'