£28,000 to £32,000 per annum
Monday to Sunday - 37.5 Hours per week
*Company Benefits - Enhanced Company Pension, Life Insurance, Health Care Plan, Employee Reward Scheme and Cycle to Work Scheme*
Duties will include:
- Continuous promotion of the business through third party liaison and industry contacts
- Work with marketing in the development of new products
- Meet monthly with each team member for a 1:1 to provide guidance and training on all performance KPI's
- Recruitment and retention of quality employees
- Ensure the team consistently promote the highest standard of professional customer service
- Customers are greeted in a warm and friendly manner and all questions are answered
- All customer concerns and complaints handled in a timely and compassionate manner
- Set and maintain the highest standards of appearance on site and excellent delivery of services
- Work to achieve sales targets
- Ensure maintenance tasks are implemented to the company standards
- Work with team numbers to provide excellent customer service within the wages budget
- Manage all costs in line with the budget, and drive efficiencies within all the operations
- Ensure all daily / weekly / monthly / annual - admin, financial and control processes are followed
- Responsible for the maintenance of OSH requirements instilling good techniques & standards
We'd love to speak to candidates who:
- Full Clean driving licence
- Have strong leadership skills and excellent people skills
- Management experience
- Are computer literate with Microsoft word and excel
- Have strong communication & customer service skills
- Problem solving skills
- Pride in their work
- Attention to detail: good standards / cross 't's' + dot 'i's'
- Caring: compassionate / empathetic
- Respectful: integrity / polite /conscientious / professional
- Proactive: Can do attitude / going extra mile
- Distinctive: unique / different / individuality
- Community: welcoming / inclusive
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be delighted to receive your CV.
To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering. Registration takes approximately 30 minutes.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on. Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV, however, please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you do not live in the local area please let know what your plans for relocation are.
Please only submit CVs in word format, preferably with no headers, footers or text boxes.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer and confirm Office Angels are an Employment Business (short term/contracts) or Recruitment Agency (perms).
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
- Branch manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'