Our Centre managers have to be the very best; it’s hard work for sure, but the sense of achievement when it all comes together is second to none.
As a Centre Manager you will not only manage the day-to-day operations of a busy centre to deliver great customer service, you will provide leadership to inspire & motivate your team and of course you’ll ensure that you and the team live and breathe the ‘Kwik Fit Way’.
Our customers don’t need an appointment with us, so the workflow can be unpredictable. With MOT’s, services, fast-fit, fleet services, stock control and audits being just a few of your accountabilities - you can be sure no two days will ever be the same. Our best Centre Managers are those that can do all of this with a smile, and roll their sleeves up when needed.
There's a real opportunity to progress with us; most of our Operations Managers and even some of our Divisional Directors worked as Centre Managers.
So you might not have any mechanical experience, however, if you are prepared to work hard, you consider yourself to be people focused, results driven, determined and resilient then you may be just what we are looking for.
'its all about our world class service'
We are looking for;
- A full UK driving licence
- A confident, experienced and commercially focused manager, preferably within the retail and/or automotive industries
- Where there’s no mechanical experience, a desire to learn the responsibilities of each of your team members in order to manage the workflow effectively
- A desire to stretch and grow your team to be the best they can be – experience of being involved in coaching individuals is essential
- Considerable experience of and a passion for ensuring customers receive a great end-to-end experience
- Experience of maximising sales and turnover
- A perfectionist when it comes to cleanliness and centre presentation and standards
- Lead from the front with regards to our core values, principles and high expectations of presentation standard
- The willingness to constantly learn and be able to improve your own performance
Is this you...? If you answered 'yes' then where will your journey take you?
Whilst we have built our reputation on tyres and exhausts, Kwik Fit is a very different place these days; the vast majority of our centres now offer servicing, MOT’s and general mechanical repairs. In fact, we are the largest provider of MOT’s in the country. We have made massive investment in developing our centres to ensure they have the latest, state of the art tools and equipment, which means that we are ready to test almost any brand of vehicle that comes our way.
Our drive to be the best means that we need to provide a fast, efficient service with high quality being the priority. We also recognise that our people want to progress in their careers and that’s why training is high on our agenda; we have state of the art training academies as well as a 24/7 online learning facility, giving our people the real opportunity to take their careers to a whole new level.
We might be a large, National Company but our centres are a real part of the local community. There’s a real friendly, down to earth, family feel where life-long friendships are made.