Manager/Associate Director - Corporate Finance:
Nonstop Consulting is looking for a talented Manager or Senior Corporate Finance Executive who wants to get true commercial exposure and join a high flying Corporate Finance team based in the City of London. The medium sized UK investment firm provides a range of services to clients to help build shareholder value, with a particular focus on growing companies and AIM listing. This will be a perfect position for somebody with expertise in modelling, secondary fundraises, IPOs and M&A. You will have a significant impact on transactions, reporting into the firm's partners and helping to build the team as they expand. Ideal candidate will already be in a Corporate Finance Executive type role looking to take a step up, get more exposure and responsibility.
- Oversight of Corporate Finance transactions for corporate clients including IPOs and Secondary fundraises
- Ownership of financial models, pitch books and drafting of transactional/ marketing materials
- Supporting the Partners, Directors and senior management team wherever possible with analysis, research and due diligence
- Advising clients on the impact of AIM Rules, Listing Rules and the Takeover Code
- Liaising with the relevant regulatory bodies on the behalf of corporate clients
- Day-to-day liaison with corporate clients regarding stock market trends and developments
- Managing, co-ordinating and training junior staff
ACA Qualified or CFA (Or Equivalent) with 4 years PQ +
Investment banking background
Knowledge public markets and small/mid-cap broking
- Investment Banking
- Associate Director
- FP&A Analyst
- Senior Associate
- Public Markets
- Corporate Finance Executive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'