Do you have experience within Management and looking for the next step in your accountancy career? This is the opportunity to join a growing team and further your career within a well-established firm.
- Completing annual personal and corporation tax returns.
- Drafting of accounts packages (certificates/letters/disclosures/minutes etc.).
- Detailed costing of time budget.
- Clearance of review points and processing adjustments to the accounts.
- Liaising with clients and providing sound accounting advice.
- Managing a portfolio of existing client accounts.
- Creating accounts for clients (Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLPs).
- Preparation and submission of VAT Returns.
- Either an ACA or ACCA qualification.
- Experience within Public Practice.
- Candidates must have exemplary communication skills and be comfortable nurturing relationships and maintaining with clients.
- Extensive experience with accounts software e.g. Advanced Excel, Sage, QuickBooks, Xero and CaseWare.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers for consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job