The role is working for one of the "Big Four" audit and accounting firms. The company has one of the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. It provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with over 260,000 professionals globally.
As part of our rapidly growing team, your responsibility will be to provide high-quality consulting advice to the financial sector. You will be helping clients to anticipate and understand regulatory and policy change. You will also have the opportunity to work with a host of prestigious organisations available through our extensive network. As a Senior Manager you will have responsibility for:
- Providing high quality consulting advice to the financial sector, helping clients to anticipate and understand regulatory and policy change.
- Leading the existing team as well as having a key role in recruitment, growth and staff development.
- Growing the business through business and proposition development.
- Working with prestigious organisations available through the internal network.
- Understanding the impact of regulatory developments on clients and the managing of client projects.
- Developing solutions and value adding propositions and being involved in taking these to market.
- Providing implementation and technical services where remediation is required.
- Leading several engagements simultaneously and managing client expectations.
- Having a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; having a clear understanding of the firm’s commitment to creating a more inclusive culture.
- University degree and/or relevant professional qualification and/or significant relevant consulting or industry expertise.
- Experience in the RegTech markets would be greatly desirable.
- Proven track record in the understanding and interpretation of the regulation and the implementation of solutions to address regulatory requirements.
- Detailed technical knowledge of the PRA’s and FCA's regulatory frameworks as applied to the wholesale sector.
- Knowledge of latest regulatory developments and key conduct issues facing regulated firms.
- An understanding the impact of regulatory developments on clients and the delivery of client projects.
- Ability to develop solutions and value adding propositions and taking these to market.
- Experience of providing implementation and technical services where remediation is required.
- Ability to identifying developing and converting sales opportunities through an extensive industry network.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'