The position holder will be responsible for the business projects portfolio and will upload, track and report through a specific project tool. They will interact at certain levels within the business community and with projects owners and managers to ensure successful tracking, reporting and delivery.
The portfolio will initially be focused from an ESG perspective and in time, more commercial projects will be added to the system. The ultimate goal will be to streamline business processes and to develop a project culture across the team.
Summary of role
- Implement a project management tool for uploading all relevant project information;
- Work with project leaders and team members to ensure milestones, resources and timescales are identified and inputted;
- Ensure training and education of the users of the project management tool for efficient use;
- Identify project interdependencies;
- Monitor project progress, identify milestone deviations and discuss solutions with relevant project managers and people in charge of tasks;
- Ensure adequate levels of information and reporting documentation are produced, and are made available and accessible to involved stakeholders (Senior management, project managers, project team members, ESG members);
- Develop and maintain project plans and reporting documentation as necessary, tailoring it for the different audiences;
- Identify risks and issues and recommend solutions;
- Create and maintain a stakeholder map for each project;
- Develop and maintain a Communications Plan and keep the senior management, project managers, project team members, etc. appraised of project plans and related implications (calls, meetings, email, etc.)
- Able to identify and propose/reset priority level for project tasks;
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored together with best practices and lessons learned gathered after project completion.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent;
- Previous project coordination and project management experience;
- A proven track record within Agile Methodology
- Experience in a Member/Distributor Services facing environment would be an advantage;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent development, planning and organisational skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Exceptional customer service, troubleshooting and problem solving skills;
- Detailed oriented, self-motivated and strong ability to prioritise;
- Strong proficiency working with MS Office and other software systems. Excellent PC skills preferably in Microsoft applications (Word/Excel/Visio/PowerPoint);
- Project management qualification would be an advantage;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Second and subsequent European languages an advantage.
- Project Management
- Agile Methodologies
- Client Facing Skills