M&G Real Estate
We are not your average Real Estate investment business and our unique culture is just one aspect that makes us stand out from the crowd. We offer a supportive environment that encourages innovation and creativity whilst maintaining a healthy lifestyle balance. You will be joining one of Europe's leading Investment Management firms where you can expect real responsibility and recognition from day one. We are large enough to offer a wide variety of career opportunities, whilst small enough to treat you as an individual and tailor training and development to your specific needs.
An interesting opportunity has arisen for a Product Manager to join the Product Development and Management team. You will responsible for the ongoing management and maintenance of the existing range of M&G Real Estate institutional funds and the associated processes and governance model as well as providing broad-based support to the development and implementation of new product initiatives.
- Work with the Product team, the M&G Real Estate business and wider M&G group on the following:
- Product management: support ongoing, proactive management of existing product set to ensure it remains fully fit for purpose in terms of customers’ expectations, pricing, profitability and the prevailing regulatory landscape. Management of the annual fund review and value for money assessment for institutional funds.
- Product development: support development of new product initiatives to ensure they are aligned with the business vision and related strategy of the M&G Real Estate business. Drive product strategy with investment led thinking, from concept, through feasibility to delivery and implementation. Support product implementation and launch, working with the wider business, stakeholders and external advisers.
- Be the product expert and champion of M&G RE’s institutional range of products, for internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive and support required changes to the fund operating model or fund features.
- Support the distribution into new international markets and ensure product set is fit for target markets. This may extend to the negotiation of placement agent agreements, viability assessment and internal approvals where appropriate.
- Assist with the development / delivery of the Capital Solutions (segregated account) business.
- Develop knowledge on real estate market, investor trends, product terms/features, distribution, key players, developing regulatory landscape, and assess their impact. Liaise with sources of market data across M&G e.g. Investment, Business Development, Property Research etc. and in the wider market. Synthesise feedback and data to drive product innovation and foster a culture of innovative thinking for the business.
- Assist in maintaining and developing the Product Development & Management process, and ensure initiatives follow this process.
- Assist in maintaining and developing internal and external reporting.
- Key member of the Institutional Product Committee and other internal committees / fund liquidity meetings.
- Understand and demonstrate positive behaviours in line with the M&G Company Framework and expectations.
- Understand the Company’s Sustainability vision and apply the Sustainability Strategy as appropriate for your role.
- Understand the Health and Safety responsibilities appropriate for your role and ensure that they are undertaken in accordance with the relevant Company policies, procedures and guidelines. This includes responsibilities relating to your own H&S and others affected by your actions. Any concerns relating to H&S risks must be escalated to your line Manager and the Company’s H&S Manager.
- Fulfil regulatory requirements, including timely completion of all regulatory training and declarations.
What we are looking for:
You should be self-motivated, have the ability to work under own initiative, have an investment management background and strong understanding of real estate as an asset class, its various product structures and prevailing investment processes along with excellent organisational, presentation, written and oral communication skills.
You will also have strong project management skills including excellent stakeholder management, with proven project delivery experience, good financial acumen and analytical skills; attention to detail as well as strong and proven investment management experience within product or client service / finance / compliance / operations will be considered, have degree-level academic qualification as well as several years’ experience within financial services.
M&G is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple – to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"