Manager Pilot Screening & Selection
Job Title: Manager Pilot Screening & Selection
Have you got management experience? Are you a self-starting, customer focused, results driven individual with understanding of aviation? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly experience team of people and company.
As a Manager Pilot Screening & Selection, you will ensure that the company, through its partners is delivering a high quality, uncompromised, transparent and robust pilot screening and selection solution.
The expected result is to eliminate risks to the company in terms of cadet failure, remedial training, incidents or accidents. In addition, the company is to be the best partner of choice for existing and future airline customers for assessment solutions
Managing a small team across our network consisting of Coordinators, Examiners and Assessors, your main responsibilities will be:
- Coordination and facilitation of pilot assessment solution with assessment partner, Symbiotics and be a member of the company's final selection board.
- Review cadet performance in training and correlate with assessment results.
- Direct communication/liaison with the airline customer on assessment needs.
- Ensure screening & selection solution is fit for the purpose of the demographic being targeted.
- Maintain quality of service delivered by the partner.
- Keep internal customers abreast of assessment results, capabilities and availability.
We are looking for a self-starting, customer focused, results driven individual with understanding of aviation regarding Airline personnel requirements and operations as well as insights into how Airline cultures differ. It would be beneficial if you have a good knowledge of Pilot Training, recruitment, assessment and development.
The successful candidate will manage all assessment solution globally from start to finish, within time, cost, scope and quality constraints, using management best practices and apply company policies, processes and procedures in managing assessment events. You will also have the skills to develop and implement a project plan; manage progress and performance; identify, resolve and escalate project issues and risks to meet project deliverables and you ensure that all resources required for the project execution are secured.
Also, you need to be able to solve problems by applying methods that were useful in similar but not identical situations. Because available information is often incomplete, you must generally seek answers from others to determine your course of action.
We are looking for someone who can coach and motivate his or her team to deliver the best possible results regarding high quality, transparent candidate screening and selection, being the best partner of choice for existing and future airline customers for assessment solutions and placing white tail cadets with airlines after their graduation with high performance results.
You are comfortable persistent in having close working relations with your Assessment partners, Airline Customers, Internal customers and with your own team with a good feeling for cultural understanding in order to meet your business goals. With your tone of communication, you can influence people (external and internal relations), but you can level your communication style with the person in front of you.
- University or College degree (Business Administration, Commerce or a related field of study)
- Experience in Aviation
- Robust communication skills
- Very results-driven
- Excellent Management skills
- Good analytical skills
- A good command of the English language
- Be available for regular travel abroad
ACS are recruiting for a Manager Pilot Screening & Selection If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Manager Pilot Screening & Selection please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Manager Pilot Screening & Selection It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as Manager Pilot Screening & Selection with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Manager Pilot Screening & Selection role you desire.
- "Business Administration" "Commerce" "related" "field" "Aviation" "communication skills" "results-driven" "Management skills" "analytical skills" "tra
"Office Assistant jobs in London"