Due to continued success in the North we are excited to announce the launch of our new office in Leeds!
Robert Walters are renowned for Finance Recruitment and this is where we will be offering recruitment services to the Yorkshire market. This specific opportunity will be to get the permanent Transactional Finance desk up and running.
Supporting the Associate Director of Leeds, the role of a Senior Consultant will be to work closely with your connections in the market place and make revenue for the business. Your day to day will still include;
- Business development by identifying new business opportunities making calls and arranging meetings with new and existing clients in Yorkshire
- Offering consultative advice and recruitment services on current market trends, building trust and maintaining our strong reputation
- Identifying and meeting candidates, conducting pre-screen calls as well as face to face interviews and managing a portfolio of candidates keeping in touch regularly
- Sending CVs to clients, for existing roles or on a speculative basis
- Placing candidates into open vacancies with your clients, generating revenue for your desk and your team
- Managing the recruitment process end to end from advertising vacancies to offer management and negotiations
- Organising events with an extensive budget for interesting corporate events with Senior Finance Leaders will be interested in attending
- Working towards challenging targets in relation to revenue generation, candidate and client development, and selling of additional services Robert Walters has to offer
Experience Required:Must have experience working in Accountancy