This respected, global management consultancy are looking to add a Manager level to their midlands based Human Capital Consulting offering.
As a growing practice area, this well known firm are looking for a capable and driven consultant to lead their HR and Change stream for clients based in Birmingham and surrounding areas. As part of this role you will be expected to drive work across multiple, complex change and HR optimisation projects and within varied sectors. You will also contribute to developing new People Change methodology as well as working collaboratively with colleagues across other workstreams of the consultancy to drive the continuing development of this practice area.
- Prior experience of leading small teams within consulting
- A true people consulting generalist with an understanding of the entire change agenda
- Deep expertise within HR strategy alignment and optimisation as well as an understanding of HR Systems
- Excellent stakeholder management and client engagement across multiple sectors and at senior levels
- Strong business acumen and a commercial mindset
- Fully computer literate, including all Microsoft programmes
- An ability to cope well with a fluid, ambiguous working environment
What this role offers you
- The opportunity to step up from leading a small team to begin developing the practice methodology
- Exposure to global clients across multiple different sectors
- A competitive remuneration package
This role is based in the midlands and there will be an element of local and some national travel.
For more information please do get in touch or apply for a confidential conversation.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.