Job Role: Manager, Non plastic Fraud Technologies
Function: Data Platforms & Analytics
Location: Flexible ( London , Bristol & Gloucester)
Salary:£38,350 - £56,800 (up to £67,970 for London)
Here at TSB we are clear about what matters: delivering for our customers, keeping things simple and building operational excellence. Bringing our exciting new technology to life will help us do all of this, providing the type of products and services we know our customers need.
We are always looking for better, and there has never been a more exciting time to join us.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about Data & Analytics
This is an exciting new role as part of our new Data Platforms & Analytics function. Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will support the team to manage, improve and drive the utilisation of our data platforms and the data that is extracted from within them. Supporting to provide the business with key customer data will help us to drive improvement of customer engagement and satisfaction in TSB.
- Support the strategy and road map for the specialised Fraud platforms that the team support
- Support the design, including architecture, build and implementation of new Fraud platforms. (Large scale data platforms)
- Support all data platforms relevant to their sector both internal TSB owned and external through 3rd parties
- Support the performance and reliability of the platforms, seeking to improve and drive efficiency whilst maintaining reliability
- Provide advice on the relevant data platforms advising the TSB functions of the appropriate tools and mechanisms to drive future data analytics
- Build and develop strong stakeholder relationships with the functions that the team support
- Continually scan the external environment to understand the use and importance of new technologies appropriate to data platforms and data extraction
Skills / Experience:
- A strong background in dealing with Anti-Fraud or Identification platforms
- Experience in real time communication channels including OTP, mobile based authentication
- Understanding of systems like Actimize, Falcon, etc
- Certification in Anti Fraud or Anti money laundering technologies
- Knowledge in Information security standards
- Certification in cloud tech (AWS, Azure) will be an added benefit
- Ability to collaborate, to plan, execute and problem solve?
- Ability to influence, negotiate and persuade both internal/ external stakeholders
- Drives culture that encourages integrity, honesty and mutual respect
- Strong communication skills
If you would like to get stuck in and be part of the TSB team, then click Apply.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Anti-Fraud or Identification platforms
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'