COMPETITIVE RATES OF PAY WITH FANTASTIC BONUS AND BENEFITS!
My Client is one of the UK and Europe's leading leisure/entertainment businesses, with locations across Europe and the UK. They now have an opportunity for a MANAGER to join the team in their brand new, high profile, state of the art site.
YOU MUST have run your own large turnover, high-paced, retail or hospitality unit and have a real understanding of how to motivate your team to produce the highest levels of customer service, backed by strong operational skills.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE -
* Managing a £2.5m+ turnover site.
* Managing large teams of 15+ within a high profile, fast paced environment.
* Managing a site with a high degree of footfall where focus on providing a first class customer experience is priority.
* Direct responsibility for other managers or deputy managers.
* Have an excellent understanding of a P&L account.
* Making commercially sound decisions that drive business performance.
You must be a customer focused manager with real experience of getting the best from your teams.
If this exciting opportunity sounds right for you, then please submit your CV via the link below, or call Sara Pickering on for more information.
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job