Field based role with a substantial basic salary and OTE, plus company car & benefits including private healthcare and pension.
DEKRA is the world’s leading vehicle testing and inspections organisation, with over 42,000 employees in more than 50 countries. The core activities of the global DEKRA business involve vehicle inspections and testing, automotive solutions and claims management.
Here in the UK, DEKRA Automotive works with more than 20 automotive brands providing leading edge business solutions, including direct sales programmes, telesales platforms, in-dealer coaching, people outsourcing, vehicle inspections, training and project management.
Our client, GROUPE Renault is one of the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers with an established Business Sales Network presence in the UK This challenging yet exciting role will put you in the driving seat for generating Local Fleet Sales volumes across the UK.
The main aims of this role are to achieve the defined National Local fleet and Pro+ Business Centre network volume share and profit objectives. To be the principal representative of Renault UK with key business customers and the Pro+ Business Centre dealer network.
You will manage an established Field Sales Team and serve a defined geographical territory of dealers and customers working closely with the Renault Dealer Network and Renault Customers and Prospects.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You will possess: -
- Team management experience with the ability to project manage
- Coaching & training experience with a track record of developing sales teams
- Agency management experience and an understanding of key competitor’s approach to market
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills at senior levels
- A commercial awareness and have excellent negotiation skills
- Strong organisation, administrative and relationship building skills
You will be: -
- Experienced in fleet sales and delivering the sales process
- Results orientated and be able to demonstrate proven sales success in a B2B environment
- Highly motivated and able to meet deadlines and drive towards sales volume objectives
- A team player but with the ability to work alone
You will be an integral part of GROUPE Renault, representing their world-renowned brand. You will also have the support of the DEKRA Automotive network; a dynamic team of industry professionals who will help you hone your skills and develop your expertise to achieve Individual and Team objectives.
- Direct Sales
- Fleet Management
- Sales Management
- B2B sales