Manager opportunity within M&A / Corporate Finance at a leading boutique advisory practice offering exposure to a wide variety of mid-market deals (£5m - £50mEV) and long-term progression to Director.
A highly regarded specialist M&A / Corporate Finance Advisory practice with a proven track record in handling mid-market transactions typically within the £5m - £50m deal space. The firm advises SME / mid-market businesses, large Corporates and Private Equity investors on Acquisitions, Sales / Disposals, BIMBO / MBO and Growth Capital Raising transactions.
You will join the firm at an exciting time, the deal pipeline is strong and there will be numerous opportunities to lead and execute transactions throughout 2021 and the coming years. Longer term, as the team grows around you, you can expect to progress your career towards Director, developing team members and leading deals as you progress.
This is a unique opportunity for an M&A / Corporate Finance professional with c.3 - 4 years mid-market transaction experience, offering involvement in a good volume of deals and a chance to progress long-term.
Key duties will include:
- Overseeing the preparation of Information Memorandums, forecasts / projections and financial models
- Acting as Lead Advisor on transactions, working closely with Directors and supported by Executives.
- Handling meetings with clients and funders, lead advisory negotiations and handling SPA, Heads of Terms and completions
- Developing and mentoring team members as you progress towards Director
You will be rewarded with the following:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Significant bonus earnings based on team and individual performance (deals based)
- Opportunity to progress to Director longer-term
You will be an ambitious M&A / Corporate Finance Professional able to demonstrate the following:
- ACA / ACCA Qualified, background within Chartered Accountancy or Independent Corporate Finance Practice
- Corporate Finance experience (c.3 - 4 years minimum)
- A strong desire to strengthen your experience in leading and executing transactions with the long-term aim of progressing to Director
If you are currently working within M&A / Corporate Finance and seek an opportunity to propel your career forward at a leading boutique firm, please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.
- Accountancy Firm
- Corporate Finance
- M&A analysis
- Strategic M&A
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'