Frank Recruitment Group was founded in Newcastle-upon-Tyne in 2006 with one ambition: to become the recognised global experts in recruitment for niche technology markets. Over a decade later, nearly 2,000 employees work across 20 locations around the world. Our focus has remained the same throughout our growth, using our knowledge to find the best specialist IT talent and placing them into great jobs. In 2016, we were acquired by TPG Growth, a global investor with over $9bn worth of assets across a variety of sectors that counts businesses like Burger King, Spotify and Airbnb among its investments. Given Frank Recruitment Group's incredible journey to date it was the perfect partnership and the company has continued its rapid expansion since joining forces.
Over the last few years the Cloud market has been growing at an extraordinary rate and is currently at a pivotal point in its development. As a result of this evolution, we have introduced new recruitment markets to our stable of 8 niche IT trading brands and are seeking to expand these new markets in line with increased demand from our clients. We have therefore opened up a new opportunity for an experienced recruitment leader to join our London office as the Manger of our UK Cloud Contract team.
We have a strong business strategy and are excited to bring new talent on board to make a valuable contribution to the execution of this mission. We believe in new ideas and will give you the opportunity to scope out the best course of development for your market and the team you lead to success within it. At the same time you will take complete ownership of the path your own career takes, allowing you to make the most of a market with phenomenal opportunities for growth and development.
This role will involve:
- Actively leading the business development strategy for your team including market mapping, market intelligence and negotiation of Terms of Business
- Develop robust team processes to ensure that new candidates are continuously identified
- Lead from the front to ensure that best practice and high levels of customer service are delivered to candidates and clients at all times throughout the recruitment process and beyond
- Recruit, induct, train and retain new starters into your own team to ensure they are able to meet and exceed individual, team and business targets
- Set targets, monitor and report on the activity of your team against monthly and annual budgets
- Act as a brand and business ambassador to promote all of Frank Recruitment Group's 8 trading brands to the wider market
- At least 3 years' experience in a 360 recruitment role
- Strong sales skills with the ability to generate at least 1 personal deal per month
- Experience of team leadership in a sales/recruitment environment with the necessary qualities to motivate and inspire a team by leading from the front
- Excellent working knowledge of the recruitment sector and its associated resources such as candidate/client databases, job boards, professional networking platforms
- Fluency in written and spoken English
You will be expected to take the necessary steps to learn your market and become an expert in the field however applications are welcome from candidates with 360 recruitment experience in any industry.
- A favourable commission structure offering uncapped earning potential in a market with very lucrative and above-average fees
- An industry-leading Learning & Development team who will support your development of advanced sales skills and behavioural leadership qualities
- Career development opportunities in line with your preferred progression plan, including senior leadership, international relocation or a move to alternative departments (e.g. Client Management, Talent Acquisition)
A comprehensive benefits package including:
- Annual holiday allowance that increases with seniority
- Flexitime for high achievers
- Savings at a range of local retail, hospitality and wellbeing establishments
- Discounted health and vision care
- Transport benefits
- Workplace pension and life insurance policy
- Access to expert advice including legal, financial and personal counselling
We are proud of the unique culture we have created at Frank Recruitment Group and are delighted that this has been acknowledged by a number of Employee Engagement Awards including the Best Place to Work for Women, the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For and the Best in Biz awards. As well as celebrating our business success, we like to acknowledge each individual employee for their achievements with frequent celebration opportunities including:
- Monthly open bar event including a business review meeting to highlight top performers, award winners and promotions
- Monthly Lunch Club for high achievers at top local restaurants
- Annual regional Summer Leadership Conference
- Black tie Christmas Parties
- International all-expenses paid incentives trips to exclusive destinations such as South Africa, Jamaica and Japan
As well as celebrating our own professional success, we understand that it's important for us to give back and are proud to support a number of CSR initiatives. As well as local fundraising events we are delighted to support the St. Martin's School in Kenya in their mission to educate as many children as possible and have given a group of our employees the opportunity to travel to Africa to volunteer
We also believe in equality and fair opportunities for all which is why we launched our Diversity Matters programme. As an equal opportunities employer, we support a wide range of diversity initiatives to promote equality and raise awareness on a regional and international scale both internally and externally with our clients and candidates.
- Team Leader | Manager | Leadership | Recruitment | Recruiter | Billing | Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'