• The Milton Keynes tax department of Mazars enjoys an excellent reputation for advisory work, with a strong focus on international clients, with elements of M&A, due diligence and cross border reorganisations
• The job is a key role in the International Large and Listed Tax Team, reporting to The Head of International Tax.
• The job requires an ability to think independently and communicating with clients on complex tax issues in a clear way. Many of the clients are large international businesses investing in the UK.
Large and listed, larger OMBs
This job will involve dealing with a wide range of international clients, with a strong focus on inbounds and in particular real estate. This is a largely advisory role, albeit with supervision of a small portfolio of compliance for larger clients. Day to day work involves use and interpretation of double tax treaties, permanent establishment reviews and advising companies expanding overseas.
Good Technical Skills
• Strong Academic Record
• CTA/ ACA qualified
• Independence of thought and the ability to deal with clients on a day to day basis.
• The ability to manage a team
Useful descriptors of levels of experience include (i.e. do not specify number of years):
• Experience working in a top 10 firms in a similar role
• Wider Corporate Tax Skills;
• Knowledge of thin capitalisation, transfer pricing, real estate, SAO work;
• Corporate reporting for UK inbounds;
• Experience of International Real Estate Highly desirable, in particular new rules;
Please CLICK HERE to download our benefits booklet
Please CLICK HERE to download the job description.
Mazars is all about people – we believe that each individual makes a difference to the Mazars culture. As an international firm with strong European roots, we are a melting pot of different cultures and disciplines. Diversity is one of our main strengths.
We are an international, integrated, transparent and independent organisation specialising in audit, accountancy, tax, legal, and advisory services. The Group has a presence over 80 countries and draws on the expertise of 17,000 professionals.
We all work within a culture of high support and high challenge at Mazars. We are not afraid to take on new and greater responsibilities. But we do this through encouragement – not pressure and competition.
Mazars LLP is an equal opportunities employer and all applications received by the firm will be considered by the firm on the basis of their merit alone and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of background. All offers of employment will be conditional on the candidate having/securing the right to work in the UK and providing the firm with evidence of that right (as required by the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006) prior to employment commencing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'