Tableau Software is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world, making fast analytics and visualization products that help people see and understand data of any size or format. Customers of all sizes use our products, from Fortune 500 companies, to video game designers, to scientists in the jungles of Central America, to high school principals. Our software is for anyone with data and questions! Additionally, Tableau’s web products (http://TableauPublic.com) are used by bloggers, journalists, and major media web sites to share data online as interactive visualizations. Check out our products at: http://www.tableausoftware.com /product-tour.
We’re growing - a lot - and as a result we’re looking for an experience sales manager to lead, mentor, develop and grow one of our inside sales teams in London. You will be an extraordinary sales manager and a company leader. You will oversee a team of inside (quota carrying - 360 sales cycle) sales people focused on expanding the current client base in the designated region. You’ll be working with each salesperson, providing feedback, coaching and training to ensure quota attainment. Some of the things you’ll be doing include …
- Ensuring the team achieve their revenue quota and Tableau’s expansion into and growth of existing accounts in designated territories across UK & Ireland
- Leading by example - you’ll be coaching, mentoring your existing team - and recruiting and training new team members
- Building operational efficiency and process development for inside sales team
- Driving effective sales delivery by preparing the team to effectively qualify opportunities, conduct product demonstrations and presentations, and close
- Accelerate the ramp time of new hires by providing sales, industry, software, and process training
- Develop the individuals on the team through call-shadowing with immediate feedback, as well as ongoing 1:1 coaching
- Tight management of team’s pipeline to ensure accurate revenue forecasting
- Active participation in the sales cycle to bring leadership and strategic support to large deals
- Oversight of leads and pipeline management in CRM system
- Tracking and reporting of sales metrics using Tableau
Who you are …
- Strong Manager. You are a people person who is a great recruiter, motivator, mentor and coach.
- Amazing Salesperson. You have a desire, even an obsession, to bring new customers into the Tableau franchise and maximize revenue. You are a closer.
- Team Player. Proven collaborator and liaison with all levels and departments within an organization.
- Experienced. Previous sales team leadership experience in technology or software sales environment strongly preferred. Strong sales skills, ideally with focus on expansion of existing accounts and doing the full sales cycle.
- Missionary. Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in Tableau’s mission.
- Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Performer. Consistent quota overachievement in previous roles.
- Energetic and Creative. Energy and enthusiasm are your hallmarks. You think out of the box and wow people with your interesting angles and quality work.
- Organized. Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize well in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Passionate about Great Work. Nothing less than your best will do.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
- IT Sales
- Sales Management