Tremendous opportunity for an experienced manager to join this thriving independent 4 Partner firm based in rural South-West Kent.
This firm act for a number of larger 'owner managed’ businesses with turnovers ranging through to £30 million, and also undertake a variety of specialist, and interesting tax assignments.
Duties to include but are not limited to:-
- Manage a significant portfolio of fees; being 1st point of contact to the client, and being ultimately responsible for servicing, and growing this client base
- Mentoring and developing more junior members of staff; ensuring work is to the highest of standards
- Preparation and review of statutory accounts for a broad range of clients
- Preparation and review of monthly management accounts
- Personal, and corporate tax compliance; some advisory, and strategy work
- Managing the work-flow for the office, critical examination of budgets and fee levels
- Developing and increasing your portfolio of clients; cross selling where appropriate
- Giving clients advise on a broad range of issues
This role would ideally suit someone based in the local area, and with a proven Practice pedigree; ideally illustrating advanced career progression. This role might also suit someone already working as a manager but perhaps feeling frustrated for one reason or another.
The candidate will certainly need to be formally qualified, and able to couple a strong technical ability with the ability to sell the firm and its services.
This role might very well become a Partnership opportunity for the right person, and to a lesser or greater extent you can make the role into what you want.
For further information on this or indeed any other Practice opportunity then please do not hesitate to contact Robin at The Red Eagle Group.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'