The EMEA Manager, Identity and Access Management, manages a small sized group of information technology professionals. This includes all aspects of human resources such as hiring, career development, performance objectives and performance reviews. The EMEA Operations Manager will lead efforts to improve Identity and Access Management awareness, architect Identity and Access Management technology solutions, and develop process and automation. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated problem solver with a desire to identify issues and formulate solutions that reduce risk and align with organizational strategies.
• Maintaining sufficient technical expertise to effectively manage the IT professionals for which they are responsible.
• Will influence the success of projects within his/her domain by providing needed resources and/or recommending alternatives.
• Oversee key strategic projects and/or projects that cross areas of responsibility.
• Cultivates the client relationship by developing an in-depth understanding of their needs and ensuring that the group's efforts are directed towards meeting the objectives of the client.
• Provides support to the business / IT staff for Identity and Access Management related projects and issues
• Ensure compliance of internal policies through departmental audits.
• Communicate security related concepts to a broad range of audiences.
• Manage ongoing process improvement with customers and business partners to continually streamline the Identity and Access Management processes.
• Create and maintain documented standards, processes, and procedures in accordance with company policy and best practices.
• Meet or exceed established and agreed upon service level agreements.
• Assist with audit related issues.
• Develop IAM strategy, implementation plans, and design solutions.
• Performs root cause analysis and recommends and implements continuous improvement process opportunities based on the results of such metrics.
• Knowledge of risk analysis methods, functional and performance requirements, Identity and Access Management architecture principles.
• Identify risks and ensure general controls and operational processes are in place to mitigate
• Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills to identify and deliver high performing solutions.
• Minimum five (5) years of experience required.
• Knowledge of financial applications including major roles, interdependencies, and organizational responsibilities.
• Strong technical writing skills.
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; highly responsive with a sense of urgency at all times.
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
• Must be able to track multiple projects simultaneously.
• Security certifications such as CISSP or CISM.
• B.S. or B.A. or equivalent work experience is required; advanced degree or certification is beneficial.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60231
Organization: Technology Services Group-HR06725
Requisition Number: 1714780
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job