Manager / Senior Manager - HR, Employment Law
Basic c. £50-60K
OTE £ Excellent, commission plan pays up to 50%
Benefits include an Excellent Benefits Package and Commission Scheme. 25 days holiday, increasing to 30 days after 3 years service; 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years of service. Private medical scheme, Group Pension Scheme, Income Protection Insurance, Free Life Assurance, interest free season ticket loan, Financial well being advice and preferential loans through their network. Lots of additional achievement award / incentive schemes.
Based: Central London
MANAGER / SENIOR MANAGER REQUIRED FOR A MULTI AWARD WINNING, VERY ESTABLISHED HR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY YET AN EXCITING NEW DIVISON BASED CENTRAL LONDON!
- Join the largest and fastest growing independent HR recruitment company in the UK
- Awarded 'Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For' three years running
- Fantastic benefits including working from home options!
- Well presented, credible individual with strong communication skills
- Experience of growing a new division
- A genuine interest in the HR market is important
- Strong understanding of what recruitment involves
- Must be motivated, driven by results and looking to secure a long term career
- Committed to providing an outstanding service
- Ideally with a legal recruitment background
- Multi Award Winning HR Recruitment Consultancy
- Key markets include HR and Payroll Recruitment
- Hands on Management team
- 2 fantastic offices in London and Birmingham
- Lovely supportive teams
- Structured training offered for development
- Fantastic client base across all sectors
- Autonomous and grown up environment!
- Responsible for growing the employment law business within a HR specialist Division
- This role will be hands on billing, managing a dual desk
- Very lucrative area, huge potential.
Call us now to discuss this job in more detail and other similar Recruitment Consultancy roles.
Ruella James Recruitment to Recruitment specialise in placing recruiters at all levels into the Recruitment industry from Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant roles through to Experienced Recruitment Consultants and Senior Recruitment roles.
Roles include: Graduate Recruitment Consultants, Graduate Resourcers, Trainee Researchers, Associate Recruitment Consultants, Candidate Managers, Junior Recruitment Consultants, Account Managers, Business Developers, Executive Search Consultants, Team Leaders, Recruitment Managers, Recruitment Directors etc. Accountancy Recruitment Consultant, Banking Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Assistant Recruitment Consultant, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Resourcing Recruitment Consultant, Change Management Trainee Recruitment, Interim Recruitment Consultant, Digital Recruitment Consultant, PR Recruitment Consultant, Energy Recruitment Consultant, Engineering Recruitment Consultant, Executive Recruitment Consultant, Finance Recruitment Consultant, Financial Services Recruitment Consultant, Oil & Gas Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Hedge Fund Recruitment Consultant, HR Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, HR Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Insurance Trainee Recruitment, International Recruitment Consultant, Investment Banking Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Marketing Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Multi-lingual Trainee Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Sales Recruitment Consultant, Sports Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Supply Chain Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Technology Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
Founded in 1999, Ruella James Recruitment to Recruitment are a market leader in 'Recruitment to Recruitment'. We are proud to be Triple Award Winners at the Recruiter Awards for Excellence.
As we hope you appreciate, we are unable to respond personally to every application we receive. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, if you require feedback please call our Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant Team, our Experienced Recruitment Team, our Executive Recruitment team or our Regional Recruitment team.
Ruella James Recruitment to Recruitment is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.
VIEW OUR RECRUITMENT TO RECRUITMENT WEBSITE
- Human Resources
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"