This Managerial position is for one of the largest and most respected brands in High Street gaming, synonymous with excitement and best value entertainment.
They are now seeking a couple of experienced Managers to oversee key existing businesses and enhance the customer experience and maximise profitability. You will be responsible for continuing to improve a solid revenue stream, providing first class, best-value entertainment and making a real difference in 2 of their Somerset venues. These are full time permanent contracts (40 hours per week over 5 days).
This is a hands-on managerial role, covering all day-to-day operations with responsibilities including:
- Customer relations
- Financial administration
- People management
- Local marketing.
This is an exciting role where you get to have a lot of autonomy in marketing, offers and competitions which you will run. You will need to bring your leadership skills and commercial awareness to manage the business as if it were your own.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 18 years or over (due to gambling legislation)
- Experience of running and managing a team whilst having a hands-on approach to management
- Comfortable with handling cash
- Confident in promoting products and services as part of continual improvement
- Able to resolve any challenging issues that may arise day-to-day in a customer centric environment
- Confident and experienced in resolving employee relations matters
- Computer literate (e.g. Word and Excel)
- Able to display a good standard of mathematics
- Excellent all-round communication skills
- Very customer focused, reliable, trustworthy, energetic and a multitasker
- Having the drive and ambition to succeed and meet targets
- Ability to work calmly, methodically, professionally and without supervision under pressure.
In return for your hard work and commitment, the successful candidate will receive significant bonus opportunities in addition to base salary and pension, plus real prospects for career progression.
As you would expect from a fast-paced, seven-day business, the busiest times are when customers are having fun, so working evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays are an integral part of this role. Ideally you will have previous supervisory experience as a minimum and possess a commercial awareness to develop the role to achieve maximum business performance.
If you have a background in retail, leisure or gaming and possess the passion to operate a first-class business operation, then apply now!
Keywords: Keywords: Manager, Store Manager, Retail Manager, Leisure Manager, Supervisor.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to adambutlerltd.co.uk for further consideration.