AMAZING OPPORTUNITY FOR A MANAGER TO TAKE ON A ROLE WITH AN INDUSTRY LEADING COMPANY IN THE ENTERTAINMENT / HOSPITALITY SECTOR. COMPETITIVE RATES OF PAY WITH FANTASTIC BONUS AND BENEFITS!
My Client is one of the UK and Europe's leading leisure/entertainment businesses, with locations across Europe and the UK. They now have an opportunity for a MANAGER to join the team in their high profile, high turnover unit in HARROW.
YOU MUST have run your own large turnover, high-paced, retail or hospitality unit and have a real understanding of how to motivate your team to produce the highest levels of customer service, backed by strong operational skills.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE -
* Managing a £1.5m+ turnover site.
* Managing large teams of 15+ within a high profile, fast paced environment.
* Managing a site with a high degree of footfall where focus on providing a first class customer experience is priority.
* Direct responsibility for other managers or deputy managers.
* Have an excellent understanding of a P&L account.
* Making commercially sound decisions that drive business performance.
You must be a customer focused manager with real experience of getting the best from your teams.
If this exciting opportunity sounds right for you, then please submit your CV via the link below -
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.