Title: Manager for the Panel Support team of a Regulatory body
Duration: 6-month FTC
Salary £51,594 P/A
Based: West End
Do you have the ability to meet challenging deadlines?
Can you provide strong leadership and direction across a team?
Can you manage complex work issues?
If so.. keep reading, this may be the job for you.
My client are looking for an experienced leader to Manage the Panel Support Team for a regulatory body within Healthcare.
The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for teams with a range of diverse functions, such as recruitment, training, performance monitoring and management and allocation of parties to events. Ensuring that we provide excellent customer care, meet our key performance indicators and, as the holder of a significant annual budget, proactively identify areas where we can reduce spend.
Other aspects of the role include:
- provide leadership to the managers within the Panel Support Team
- Responsibility for diverse functions such as recruitment, training, performance monitoring and management and allocation of parties to events
- Ensuring team members have the knowledge and skills necessary to fulfil their roles to a high standard
- To provide management support and coaching to managers within the Panel Support Team
- Sett clear and achievable objectives for all staff
- spend against budget and take appropriate action on deviation from planned budget
- Represent the team, directorate and organisation at external events as required.
- Reply to complex enquiries regarding the performance of panel members and legal assessors
- Provide strong leadership and direction across all elements of the work of the team
- Other ad hoc roles that may occur
To be successful for this opening you must possess:
- Educated to degree level or substantial equivalent experience.
- Experience of budget management
- Successful track record of delivering outcomes within a performance management framework.
- Excellent written and oral communication including presentation skills.
- Excellent IT skills
- An understanding of risk management.
- Knowledge of KPI's.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to meet challenging deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills, with ability to develop strong working relationships.
If so, please send your CV to
Please note this is a 6 month FTC and only apply if you can start immediately.
Due to the high volume of CV's, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Ritz Rec Employment Agency.
- Manager for the Panel Support team of a Regulatory body