My client is a Big 4 Consultancy looking to grow its market leading General Extended Enterprise Risk Management Team.
The EERM team works with some of the largest organisations in the world, across a variety of industries. The client list includes eminent organisations in technology, mining, media, pharmaceuticals, oil and gas, public sector and charities.
You will gain exposure to many aspects of the project from understanding the client environment and relationship with the supplier to performing detailed data analysis to understand the areas of supplier non-compliance.
A typical EERM engagement will involve you:
- Understanding the nature of the relationship between the client organisation and its extended enterprise, customer base or supply chain;
- Performing risk assessments of contract documentation;
- Undertaking detailed and comprehensive data analysis which allows us to quantify the financial and operational compliance with the contract;
- Acting in a robust manner, with integrity to identify the facts, agree findings with third parties and communicating important issues in a clear, succinct manner;
- Supporting the client and potentially the third party through discussions with relevant stakeholders;
- Writing reports detailing the financial and operational issues highlighted during our work;
- Providing timely and useful feedback that can enhance future relationships and activities, both at our clients and the third parties they interact with.
- Working in both small and large teams for all projects it is absolutely vital that applicants are able to be strong team players as well as possessing previous experience working with third parties. It is also essential to have good communication skills, as well as a confident and professional demeanour when dealing with clients and colleagues.
- Applicants need the ability to adopt a pragmatic approach to dealing with situations where confidentiality is important or where our work is of a sensitive nature. Helping maintain our client’s good relationships is integral to our business.
- Successful applicants will have the ability to learn fast and deliver quality work under pressure. They will produce key client work upon joining the firm.
- Candidates should have an agile and analytical mind and enjoy problem solving. Therefore applicants must be highly organised, with the ability to review their own work critically.
- The candidate will have a deep understanding of third party risk management processes and controls, ideally gained through working for, or working with, complex, global organisations which work with a range of third parties operating in high risk environments (e.g. high anti bribery and corruption risk).
- The candidate will also have experience of being able to provide advice on procurement best practices, including category management planning, supplier risk assessment, supplier selection, contracting and on-going supplier risk management.
The candidate may also possess a procurement related qualification (e.g. CIPS).
- Credit Risk
- Risk Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job