Location: London Salary: £Excellent + Benefits
This role supports the continued development of the Deal Advisory Due Diligence business in London. The role will involve the delivery of high quality due diligence and the individual will be visible in the market. The candidate should have strong due diligence experience and be able to demonstrate project management and client facing skills. This role will require the management of the financial due diligence process and the delivery of high quality reports to bank, corporate and private equity clients.
Banks, Corporates and Private Equity.
The key elements of the role are;
• Managing and controlling financial due diligence assignments
• Assessing and refining the scope and cost of such assignments
• Preparing insightful analysis and communicating issues in a timely manner
• Preparing and coordinating the preparation of reports
• Delivering confident and clear presentations to clients
• Understanding and responding appropriately to client needs
• Providing on the job training for junior staff
• Assessing and responding to the needs of junior staff
• Controlling time spent against budget and recovering unbudgeted time
• Assisting with business development initiatives
• Developing strong working relationships with clients and intermediaries
Experience, skills and qualifications required.
• Qualified Accountant - ACA or equivalent
• Experience of financial due diligence
• Strong at identifying opportunities
• Strong project management skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Report writing experience
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills
• A desire to develop and help grow the team
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to develop self and others
Mazars is all about people - we believe that each individual makes a difference to the Mazars culture. As an international firm with strong European roots, we are a melting pot of different cultures and disciplines. Diversity is one of our main strengths.
We are an international, integrated, transparent and independent organisation specialising in audit, accountancy, tax, legal, and advisory services. The Group has a presence in 77 countries and draws on the expertise of 17,000 professionals.
We all work within a culture of high support and high challenge at Mazars. We are not afraid to take on new and greater responsibilities. But we do this through encouragement - not pressure and competition.
Mazars LLP is an equal opportunities employer and all applications received by the firm will be considered by the firm on the basis of their merit alone and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of background. All offers of employment will be conditional on the candidate having/securing the right to work in the UK and providing the firm with evidence of that right (as required by the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006) prior to employment commencing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job